- Coface: A world of trade
- Central & Eastern Europe Insolvencies:Good times come to an end
- China Corporate Payment Survey 2018: Payment delays increase despite rapid and robust growth
News & Publications
Coface, the international credit insurer, has launched an online Customised Credit Opinion (CCO) service that will provide companies with information about their business partners. Coface is also offering uninsured collections complementing its CCO services.
In line with its strategic ambition to grow in promising new markets, Coface is launching its credit insurance offer in Greece. Coface is now able to strengthen its support to Greek businesses, by providing them with its recognised expertise in monitoring the credit-worthiness of millions of companies all over the world, and by protecting their commercial transactions.
- CEE insolvencies: so far, so good despite an increasingly challenging global economic environment
- GCC: tight financial conditions for businesses feed alternative sources of financing
- Asia-Pacific Corporate Payment Survey 2019: deteriorating payment trends amid trade war woes